We’re passionate about birds and nature. That’s why we opened a Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop in our community.
47760 Grand River Ave.
Novi, MI 48374
Phone: (248) 374-4000
Fax: (248) 374-4092
Email: Send Message
Mon - Fri: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Closed the following Holidays: New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
• June is Perennial Garden Month & National Rivers Month
• Hummingbirds are nesting; they may become scarce at your feeders until July.
• Tiger Swallowtail and Monarch Butterflies emerge.
• Young birds leave their nests; their parents are usually nearby. Do not disturb them.
• Bird migration is finished. Birds that are here now are summer residents that nest.
• As the month progresses, feeders can become busy with visiting parents and fledglings.
• House Wrens are nesting.
• First fireflies of the year
• Fawns continue to be born mid-May through mid-June.
• Wood Duck and Mallard ducklings hatch and venture forth early in the month.
• Canada Geese begin molting.
• Young Woodchucks and raccoons emerge and venture out with their mothers.